Looking for a place to where technology, team environment and growth potential come together? Look to FCSI. As a fast paced, advanced technology provider, we're always seeking talented people with strong work ethics.
FCSI environment is entrepreneurial: we are stakeholders-responsible and accountable to each other and our customers. We are hands-on with customers and with running the business. FCSI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Apply today or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infrastructure Sales Business Development Manager (Southern California) Location: Yorba Linda, CA Job Code: BDSI-YL
The Security and Infrastructure Business Development Manager is a hands-on hunter who will be responsible for the acquisition of new accounts and revenue growth in current FCSI clients in the Southern California area. New sales to both audiences are developed through direct sales and marketing activities using a team sales methodology.
The Security and Infrastructure Business Development Manager will be expected to build upon a network of lead generators in order to identify opportunities and drive new prospect introductions. A Business Development Manager will spend their time focused on selling Microsoft infrastructure services, IT security solutions including Security Assessments, Penetration Tests, and Intrusion Investigations, and security products. The BDM will work with our business development team which includes other BDMs, Lead Generators and Presales Consultants.
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical and Dental
- Optional Life & Disability Insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus & Incentive Programs
- Year Round Business Casual Dress Code
Direct sales activities -
- Networking within the business community.
- Target list management.
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities into current customer base.
- Preparing for sales calls, including coordination of the team selling effort.
- Creating and delivering sales presentations.
- Direct follow-up and managing on-going follow up with prospects.
- Account Management.
Indirect sales responsibilities -
- Preparing for and participating in sales meetings.
- Participating in business development events.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Participating in events to strengthen FCSI’s key business partner relationships.
- Actively managing and increasing FCSI's market awareness.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Four year degree, Advanced degree(s) a plus.
- Five or more years experience in solution selling of infrastructure services and products or IT security services to prospects in midsized and corporate accounts.
- High level technical and product knowledge of key Microsoft technologies including Exchange, Active Directory, Server Solutions, Cloud Technology required.
- Must have experience selling infrastructure services or Microsoft infrastructure technology.
- Must have prior experience selling solutions with an average price over $50K and a proven record of exceeding quota.
- Must have experience and/or expert knowledge of the marketplace and territory with an established network of contacts with CIO and technology executives.
- Professional, assertive, and skilled in forming new relationships in their territory.
- Proven presentation, proposal development, and writing skills.
- Proven record of exceeding quota.
- Prior experience using a CRM system to manage a pipeline preferred, MS CRM experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work closely with other office sales teams.
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed.
- Excellent time management skills: the ability to multitask and prioritize limited time and resources to maximize the return on investment.
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment.
- Open minded, desire to learn.
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver.
- Willingness to do some traveling.
- Decision making ability to establish priorities, credibility, and balance with the organization’s competing priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Work independently and with a team.